Situated in a quiet location in Thornlands, this property is in the School Catchment for Bayside Primary and Cleveland High Schools and is walking distance to Crystal Waters Shopping Centre which includes a Day Care and Medical Centre, as well as public transport. This modern family home will suit a large family looking for room to move, and it also offers a dual living option for extra family members.
This property offers 5 generous bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe. The open plan kitchen overlooks a living and dining area which leads out to the covered alfresco dining and private rear backyard with garden shed. There is also a large separate media room and third living area with its own built in kitchenette and private access.
Other features include split system air conditioning in the master bedroom, front media room, and front bedroom with carpets in the media room and all bedrooms. There is a second family bathroom with separate toilet along with the laundry and side access under the carport which has room for a trailer or camper van or 2 - 3 vehicles. There is also a parking area at the front of the house and all the gardens are low maintenance.
This lovely property is a wonderful family home and a great opportunity to get into the property market.
* Please note Virtual Furniture has been used for online marketing purposes only.
Covid-19 Requirements for Open Homes and Private Inspections:
* Open homes are permitted and people do not need to be fully vaccinated to enter.
* A density limit of one person per two square metres applies for indoor areas. Therefore only 10 people are permitted into the house at any one time.
* Our Agents must collect contact information as well as follow the Qld Government's COVID-19 Safe Check-in requirements.
* Masks must be worn indoors.
- Living Area
- Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport